Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

I picked up a 2018 Rebel 500 ABS a few hours ago. Here she is with my special construction Softail in the background.

I'm hoping to put some mini-apes (and necessary extended cables) on it and an extra tall sissy bar at some point. Have any of you seen such things from aftermarket parts distributors?

Thanks,
Bear

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Welcome!

There are plenty of Sissy bars that are often custom made for the Rebel, Mini apes’ not seen many of those on our model yet.

·
Premium Member
1,655 Posts
Welcome and congrats with new bike :)
There is a fair bit of parts available, shouldn't be hard to find something of interest ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,021 Posts
Any REALLY TALL sissy bars though? I’m talking 30” or so.
Ok Easy Shop in BKK is where I’ve seen them but don’t know if they ship overseas.
I think no website but you can check out their FB Page.

I think it would be easy to bend and get one welded up. You can choose the height, get some thick foam for the back rest and staple on the vinyl & add a fixing plate.

They look quite simple to make from the shown pics, would cost next to nowt.

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your new baby Rebel. Looking forward to seeing some pics after you customize her.

Have a look at Webike Japan. Not sure they stock extra tall Sissy bars, but they have a good selection of after market parts and good shipping service.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts