Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! 馃槈
Just got my bike 4 days ago and I'm loving it so much... i am also a new rider...
just wondering now if i should replace the exhaust and if anyone here got the IXIL L3X for the Rebel500, please... your feedback and advice is much appreciated. Cheers!

Registered
I looking at that exhaust as well. Trying to decide between that and the mussari. Cant see double the value in the ixil (twice the price) but i definitely prefer the look. Sound appears to be similar from what i can tell from the videos here....

Registered
yeah, im sure its great. I read his post on it. It was twice the price though compared to the mussari so just couldnt justify it even though i preferred the look. So my new mussari exhaust arrives friday.....

Registered
I was holding out for something more straight pipe looking but then saw Jim had his for sale for a price I couldn't refuse. I'm happy with it IXIL. The sound is definitely better. If I have one criticism it's that the way the pipes angle up and the slant cut on the ends means they catch water in wet weather. I don't ride in the wet so it's not a huge deal for me but I reckon it could be a long term issue for some.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts