Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rebel 500 is all covered and secured and home is as good as it's gonna get. Have to ride it out here and hope we make it without too much damage. Keep us Floridians in your thoughts we need some good luck and the hand of God to keep us all safe!

Will keep chatting as long as we can, but things are getting testy around here :) Godspeed to my fellow Floridians and hang in there brothers and sisters!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Best of luck to you! I'm as prepared as I can be - Ammo, Gas, Water, and food. Irma is a beast but at least she's moving fast. Harvey sat on Texas and just flooded them. South FL is going to take the brunt of it, by the time Irma gets to Central Florida she should have lost some steam by then. I live in a pretty wooded area, my big concern is trees coming down.

Be safe!

-CG

·
Registered
35 Posts
No garage for me. Parked under the overhang and putting the car in front as a wind break, hoping she doesn't fall over!!

Fifth generation Floridian here, prepared better than most, pray for the best prepare for the worst. Hopefully Cuba takes some wind out of her sails and keeps my south Florida friends and family safe! Best of luck to you all out there! Hopefully our rides make it through unscathed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hope everyone made out OK during Irma! My power got knocked out Sunday afternoon, just got the power back on this morning. 6 days of no power, water, or cell service. We had a tornado touch down in the neighborhood which dropped a bunch of power lines. Feels good to be back in the modern world! Catching up on all the Rebel news I missed out on.

-CG

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Hope everyone made out OK during Irma! My power got knocked out Sunday afternoon, just got the power back on this morning. 6 days of no power, water, or cell service. We had a tornado touch down in the neighborhood which dropped a bunch of power lines. Feels good to be back in the modern world! Catching up on all the Rebel news I missed out on.

-CG
Shees, glad you're doing ok!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts