Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have something similar to that on my 500. But make sure the one you are considering can be seen. Mine is rather bright, but like that one, is small which makes it easy to miss in bright sunlight. I had a close call with a van behind me last week and I am thinking I need something larger back there.

And I think that I have that same rear tire on mine. While I like the tread style, the tire itself is crap. It is not completely round, took a lot of weight to balance, and is labeled as wider than our stock tire but is actually narrower. I will be changing it soon.

·
Registered
52 Posts
You can look at something like the X-Arc blinkers also from high tech speed, they have a duo version that has brake lights and blinker in one, they are extremely bright, day and night, you could add those along with what this fender has for even more visibility. I am installing them this weekend on my bike when I remove my stock fender. I will have a vid up soon so you can see what they look like.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Neil those look interesting, I haven’t seen those yet. Looking forward to your video. I’m also curious to see what an admore led light bar looks like on the back of our bike. I wish it was flexible but I like the fact that it’ll light up brake lights based on deceleration before you can apply the actual brakes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts