Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
How do you like the Hepco & Becker one? It looks pretty nice on there. Also, if you don't mind saying, how much did you end up paying?

Excited to see the windshield. Been thinking about that being my next step or an exhaust. Being winter here in Pennsylvania, there isn't much opportunity to ride until early Spring. Might try to get some additions done over the down time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do you like the Hepco & Becker one? It looks pretty nice on there. Also, if you don't mind saying, how much did you end up paying?

Excited to see the windshield. Been thinking about that being my next step or an exhaust. Being winter here in Pennsylvania, there isn't much opportunity to ride until early Spring. Might try to get some additions done over the down time.
The sissy bar cushion is nice... my wife like to lean on it and she feel more safer when the bike accelerate... it could become the passanger helmet stand also... am not using the rear rack yet, supposedly using rear bag or sissy bag I guess... it cost around $400 arriving in bandung west java Indonesia...

As for the windshield... am targeting for the Memphis shade product... look like this...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
The sissy bar cushion is nice... my wife like to lean on it and she feel more safer when the bike accelerate... it could become the passanger helmet stand also... am not using the rear rack yet, supposedly using rear bag or sissy bag I guess... it cost around $400 arriving in bandung west java Indonesia...

As for the windshield... am targeting for the Memphis shade product... look like this...
I have the Memphis shades windshield and like it. Make sure you get one tall enough for your height.

Kenny G:surprise:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Kenny G
How long you've been using it? Is there any indication of color changing? How about its scratch resistance...? Kindly please share...

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
@Kenny G
How long you've been using it? Is there any indication of color changing? How about its scratch resistance...? Kindly please share...
Ear,

I used the Memphis Shades Trigger Lock System at the beginning of the cold weather riding season last year.

I did remove it last May when the weather heated up so it was not exposed to the summer sun.

There is no indication of color change

I reinstalled it again at the beginning of November when the weather cooled down.

There are no discernible scratches at this time.

I probably should have purchased the next size taller windshield since I jacked the seat up 3 inches and I am 6 ft. tall.

Get someone to help you measure what you need for your height.

Good Luck,

Kenny G

1 - 6 of 6 Posts