Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 300
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a little while for me to decide which flatscreen I want it but I settled on the dark flat screen for my new 2019 Rebel 300. Super easy to install and the dark smoke color looks fantastic!
View attachment 33103 Dart Flyscreen. Dark smoke color.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't know where your from but here, late October, it is time to store and wait for spring...God, I hate it...It is too cold to ride...I'm waiting for a brown leather seat from my Honda dealer...What I would like to do is to start something about five minutes easy mods to improve your bike...like, rear suspension, new seats, flyscreens, exhausts...front sprockets, stuff like that...

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 300
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know where your from but here, late October, it is time to store and wait for spring...God, I hate it...It is too cold to ride...I'm waiting for a brown leather seat from my Honda dealer...What I would like to do is to start something about five minutes easy mods to improve your bike...like, rear suspension, new seats, flyscreens, exhausts...front sprockets, stuff like that...
I’m in East TN so it’s getting cold here.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Fitted the smallest screen, the Dart midnight black Piranha to mine yesterday. If it does nothing else but stop the indicator mounts from slipping down the forks I'll be happy.

Edit.
Found an increase in wind noise from new wind turbulence underneath the chin of my full face helmet. I lowered the screen by repositioning the fork leg clamps 1/2" lower down and that has stopped the noise. there's now and 1/8" gap between the underside of the screen and the headlamp ring.
The screen now provides wind protection from the collarbone downwards (I'm 5'10 & 1/4" tall) with no increase in wind noise or additional buffeting.
Indicators are still a bit floppy though, but very pleased with extra protection against the cold winds this time of year.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Knoxville, Johnson City...I'm from a small town, up north, between Montreal and TroisRivières...St-Alexis-des-Monts...They're already ice on the road...My bike is asleep...I'm waiting...

·
Registered
2019 Honda Rebel 300
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Knoxville, Johnson City...I'm from a small town, up north, between Montreal and TroisRivières...St-Alexis-des-Monts...They're already ice on the road...My bike is asleep...I'm waiting...
Yikes. Too cold up there for me! We had a 66°F day today. 👍🏻

1 - 11 of 11 Posts