Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the flesh. They had two 300s and two 500 but no 500 abs. Right now they're checking for me how long it would take to get an abs in stock, if it's in a week, I'll hold out for abs, if it's the middle of June, I'll just get the 500 (no abs)

I sat on both the 3 and the 5, both were lightweight and feel like they'll be easy to handle. Everything I've read so far is true. At 200 lbs, with the front brake engaged, I could compress the forks quite a bit. Rear end seemed firm enough.

I'm ready to do the deal, but we're having wintertime part two right now so it would be a couple of weeks before I rode it anyway.

·
Registered
814 Posts
In the flesh. They had two 300s and two 500 but no 500 abs. Right now they're checking for me how long it would take to get an abs in stock, if it's in a week, I'll hold out for abs, if it's the middle of June, I'll just get the 500 (no abs)

I sat on both the 3 and the 5, both were lightweight and feel like they'll be easy to handle. Everything I've read so far is true. At 200 lbs, with the front brake engaged, I could compress the forks quite a bit. Rear end seemed firm enough.

I'm ready to do the deal, but we're having wintertime part two right now so it would be a couple of weeks before I rode it anyway.
I ordered pre load adjusters for the front forks, hoping it helps a bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts