Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey, did you end up getting it done? Looking to get that done as well as opposed to swapping out the seat. Going to see what I can do with the passenger pillion as well.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, did you end up getting it done? Looking to get that done as well as opposed to swapping out the seat. Going to see what I can do with the passenger pillion as well.
Hi my friend sorry for the late reply but I've been completely busy with work but yes and **** it its so much more confortable and good looking ill upload some photos

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
I did about the same thing. I took my seat to a local upholstery shop. He removed the cover and trimmed about 1/2" to 3/4" off the original foam. It was stiff stuff. He then added about 1 1/4" of some softer foam. The seat is much more comfortable and only about 1/2" or so taller. Almost looks stock. He charged me $50.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did about the same thing. I took my seat to a local upholstery shop. He removed the cover and trimmed about 1/2" to 3/4" off the original foam. It was stiff stuff. He then added about 1 1/4" of some softer foam. The seat is much more comfortable and only about 1/2" or so taller. Almost looks stock. He charged me $50.
Mine did the same he charged me 60€ but asked for a bit more foam to get me a taller position since I'm going to change the handlebar to a bit higher

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts