Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi from vancouver. bought a 2018 rebel 500abs three weeks ago but finally picked it up from the dealer yesterday. so in love with this bike!!!! i spent over a year obessing over it. favourite motorcycle i’ve ridden in the almost 7 years i’ve had my bike licence. i’d recently sold my 1990 kawasaki ninja 600 and am so happy for this welcome change.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum

I see you managed to get gear that isn't pink /forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
hahahaha!! i’ve never owned pink gear. funny, fuschia is a colour i don’t mind in my day to day, but my riding gear has always been relatively neutral (with the exception of my since retired white & black rev’it galatic jacket and my black with purple joe rocket atomic 4.0 jacket). i’m a bit of a gear nerd- 4 helmets (arai, bell, daytona, HJC) 5 jackets (rev’it x3, joe rocket, first gear manfacturing co.) 4 pairs of pants (rev’it, gogo gear, joe rocket, ATWYLD) 3 pairs of gloves (five, rev’it, icon), and 2 pairs of boots (icon, alpinestars). plus, every few years i sell stuff on consignment so that i can get new gear. i think i may have seen every women’s gear review on revzilla ever made. ?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I think at this point it is necessary to mention that Rebelution is the "crazy cat man" here. He surrounds himself with white cats and calls them "lions". His favourite sleeps on the seat of his bike at night, guarding it (there is evidence for that on this forum where you can see the seat being full of cat hair). Many bike thiefs have fallen victim to it's evil claws.
That cat also rides with him tucked under his helmet (see avatar picture) in case a car driver does not respect his right of way. That cat is trained to jump through open car windows and to attack the driver and then jump back under the helmet.

Just thought you should know before he gets too kinky about your gear...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think at this point it is necessary to mention that Rebelution is the "crazy cat man" here. He surrounds himself with white cats and calls them "lions". His favourite sleeps on the seat of his bike at night, guarding it (there is evidence for that on this forum where you can see the seat being full of cat hair). Many bike thiefs have fallen victim to it's evil claws.
That cat also rides with him tucked under his helmet (see avatar picture) in case a car driver does not respect his right of way. That cat is trained to jump through open car windows and to attack the driver and then jump back under the helmet.

Just thought you should know before he gets too kinky about your gear...
I should probably let you know that I don't have any cats... highly allergic. I <3 dog. It's all doggy fur, except for my "lion's mane" :grin2:

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is that the First Manufacturing Warrior Princess Women's Jacket?! That's my favorite jacket for a woman right now, because of the style.

Are those the ICON 1000 elsinore boots?!?! Those are also my favorite, but I have neither, because I can't rock that much fashion.

And you ride a black 500 ABS, that's the cherry on top. I like your style! RESPECT!
yes and yes!!! i love them. currently though i’m riding in the rev’it bellecour jacket. i love my warrior princess jacket but i wear an armoured shirt underneath it so that i don’t have to take armour out when i’m out for the night. so it’s easier to just throw on the bellecour when i ride since i keep the armour in that one... oh and thanks! ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts