Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just visiting their website as I've been researching the Dart Flyscreen. They are having a huge discount right now on imperfect (not obvious) products. I just picked up the Classic for $60.

Thought I would share.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was just visiting their website as I've been researching the Dart Flyscreen. They are having a huge discount right now on imperfect (not obvious) products. I just picked up the Classic for $60.

Thought I would share.

Thought I would share.

Great choice for the Rebel 500! This is mine, the screen was originally on my Harley Iron before I traded it for the 2019 Rebel.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Has anyone put the "Marlin" Dart windscreen on their Rebel?
The Dart web site does not list brackets for the Rebel for the Marlin screen, just for the Classic and Piranha.
Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
My Classic screen arrived today. It's a great high quality product! There is only one small scratch on the screen, near one of the bolt holes. It's about 5mm and thinner than human hair.

@Reigny16 Thanks a lot for sharing this!

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes, but not on a highway to really feel the difference. However I still feel the wind hitting my helmet while cruising around.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my screen and put it on today. I don't see anything at all wrong with it! It looks great and helps keep the wind off my chest. I do think I feel it a bit more on my arms and neck now but it's definitely an improvement.

·
Registered
38 Posts
@razorsedge
Yes. I know that it's a flash sale and I know that the products are with small defects. I was aware of that. The scratch on mine is not a molding mark but a super small almost invisible scratch that does not bother me at all. I just want to let everyone know that the defects are not huge and visible so they can go and buy one as well. Cheer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
@NOSaturn
Go with midnight black if you have glossy black paint on your bike and if still available for sale. I took the dark tint but now I am thinking to put black tint foil on the back side to make it midnight black. 😀

1 - 20 of 21 Posts