Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!

Finally picked up my first ride! Rebel 500 ABS.
I've been driving a Prius for a long time (love it) but needed something shifty, plus it was time for a second vehicle.
I already have plans but the most important one is getting to be a better rider.
I'm in the Seattle area so the fact the weather is changing sucks. I'll just have more work to do keeping the bike clean :)

·
Registered
79 Posts

I've been driving a Prius for a long time (love it) but needed something shifty, plus it was time for a second vehicle.
I already have plans but the most important one is getting to be a better rider.
I'm in the Seattle area so the fact the weather is changing sucks. I'll just have more work to do keeping the bike clean :)
I have the same model and it has been my daily commute to work since then, loving every second of it!

·
Super Moderator
1,025 Posts

We all have names for our bikes here
What’s yours’ R2D2? :smile2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts