Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Mileage Discussions

I got my CMX 500A on 2018-23-03 and I have 100 miles on it so far. It is my main form of transportation.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm at about 1800mi/2800km since buying it about 3 months ago. It'd be a lot more if I could use my bike for my commute but I store it elsewhere since don't trust leaving it outside my apartment where I am.
i have the same parking situation with mine.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Currently my bike is in the shop for its first service.
600 miles/ 960 km.

I've had it less than 2 weeks. Love it so far, although I would like to tune it in the future to increase throttle response and speed.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Hit my goal of 5,000 miles for the year today. so i'm excited. won't even be a year ownership until Feb, so can still add to that number, though slowly as the weather drops off severely in the coming months.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Wow you guys are all killing it. I'm just at 5k. Owned it since 5/17. Living in Illinois we're really limited to about 5 good months of riding a year.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
As I put my 500 into the garage on Saturday, I realized I've clocked about 6800mi (10943km) in six months. Which seemed really high at first, but I've ridden my bike about 5/6 days a week. Clocking about 50mi(80km)/day. So it makes sense.

I'm really sad that Fall-Winter in the Bay Area of California gets wet and that I have to drive my car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
678 miles. Ive been waiting 28 years to buy this baby and it has changed my life. My week days are longer than they've ever been and my weekends are shorter.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts