Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my American friends, 1 mile = 1.6 km - if you could report your odometer in both it would be easier to compare for everyone. Feel free to post as often as you reach new kilometerstones (milestones) in your journey.

So if you are working in the old antiquated Imperial system of measurement (miles) - just multiply your miles by 1.6 to get kilometers. If working in Metric - divide your odometer reading by 1.6 to get miles.

Example: My bike passed 2000 miles today / 3200 km

·
Registered
527 Posts
Currently bike is in the shop for first service.
600 miles/ 960 km.

Took it easy while breaking it in, the next set of miles shall come a whole lot quicker.

·
Registered
8 Posts
2000 miles / 3200 km still haven't left Arizona or taken to dealership for service..
I did the oil/ filter at 600 and recently adjusted my clutch cable,I'll probably take it to get a service from the dealership soon before it gets cold, considering it was 97 degrees Fahrenheit today?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm at about 1800mi/2800km since buying it about 3 months ago. It'd be a lot more if I could use my bike for my commute but I store it elsewhere since don't trust leaving it outside my apartment where I am.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Close to 2,500 miles (4,000 km) in five months here. Southcentral Montana is beginning to get a bit cold these days (nighttime lows in the mid-20s ℉/ -4 ℃), so it won't be long before "Red" is put away for the winter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
took delivery of mine as soon as they came out in the uk and only done 380 miles since love the bike but renovating a house at the same time so dont have the time i would like to go out and enjoy it

1 - 20 of 56 Posts