Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some H2C Risers and a drag bar from HRP motors- it was supposed to ship from Thailand November 4th. How long does it usually take to get from there to the USA? today is already the 12th of November and no sign of it and I use the tracking number provided for Thailand Post and all it shows is it is in Transit.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Oh, from HRP? Unless they have changed their shipping provider, the wait times may be long.

My experience from HRP was, shipping status was in transit for almost 45 days, so i requested a Paypal refund. The part never arrived.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It shows with their tracking number they provided that it has been dispatched via Thailand Post on November 4th. There is nothing else showing any progress. Do you think I should start to file a claim with PayPal then? It's really pathetic to think there are businesses out there trying to sell Rebel parts and then collect money and don't provide what they should be. Of course their tracking numbers do NOT coincide with any other carriers. If I plug that number in on the US Postal service it is showing it as being dispatched to the USA from Thailand. Do you think I should just be patient longer? I have my Rebel at the dealer with some new bars on it, but would like to see if the H2C riser or drag bar will work better. The dealer isn't sure if I will need longer clutch, brake and throttle cables if I use the H2C Riser. Anyway things are on hold and each day winter is getting more and more of a start here and I don't even have my new bike at home!

·
Registered
250 Posts
7 days is hardly a wait so far. Depends on what shipping you chose and how they shipped it. In fairness, wait at least 3 weeks or more before starting any claim for a refund.

It shows with their tracking number they provided that it has been dispatched via Thailand Post on November 4th. There is nothing else showing any progress. Do you think I should start to file a claim with PayPal then? It's really pathetic to think there are businesses out there trying to sell Rebel parts and then collect money and don't provide what they should be. Of course their tracking numbers do NOT coincide with any other carriers. If I plug that number in on the US Postal service it is showing it as being dispatched to the USA from Thailand. Do you think I should just be patient longer? I have my Rebel at the dealer with some new bars on it, but would like to see if the H2C riser or drag bar will work better. The dealer isn't sure if I will need longer clutch, brake and throttle cables if I use the H2C Riser. Anyway things are on hold and each day winter is getting more and more of a start here and I don't even have my new bike at home!

·
Super Moderator
986 Posts
Guys!
I’ve had plenty of experience from sellers in this country, HRP is not one of them I would recommend for any purchase, especially for overseas shipping.
I make a point of searching for complaints and reviews of sellers & reputation for products in Thailand as part of my own selling criteria.

Before ordering, it’s a good idea to at least go through some of the threads on this forum of some of the members who’ve already bought stuff from online sellers regardless of which country the product comes from, then use your judgment accordingly.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I ordered mirror risers from Hong Kong and it took over a week. HRP does not seem to have a good reputation on here. I have also just ordered a gear indicator from Thailand (not HRP) with no worries so far......
PS Twizzian's post popped in as I was writing. Wise words.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just ordered a new seat from HRP, took about 3 weeks from when I ordered the seat to when it arrived at my house (USA). The email tracking said "in transit" for about 2 weeks, then I got a notice saying it had cleared customs. The seat arrived a few days later. Shipped via USPS

-CG

·
Registered
462 Posts
I found that they quoted a maximum 14 days from order date for delivery from Thailand.
My gear indicator arrived from ThaiIand today - 4weeks after ordering. The package looks to have been opened along the way but is in good order (perhaps the contents seemed suspicious on an xray. I look forward to fitting it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My gear indicator arrived from ThaiIand today - 4weeks after ordering. The package looks to have been opened along the way but is in good order (perhaps the contents seemed suspicious on an xray. I look forward to fitting it.
I got my gear indicator last week from Thailand! HOWEVER that said, I ordered a drag bar and H2C riser from HRP Motors back on October 28th---and I have yet to get it! Today is December 3rd. Supposedly it has cleared U.S. Customs and is the USPS system but I stopped receiving updates as of November 30th for some weird reason! NEVER have I see anything bought over seas take this long to arrive! Really sad. Even my Extenda Fenda arrived a lot faster as well. Thailand Post and HRP Motors really need to improve for their business to succeed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts