1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey i am in the map know. If someone pass throug zagreb i like to meet and guide.

SM-G920F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Is everyone spamming the "refresh" button for the map, or...? 206 views, but only 23 members have added them self?

You don't have to put your name out there fellas, you can leave it blank if you want, just throw the marker out there at least so we can get a more detailed picture here :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Is everyone spamming the "refresh" button for the map, or...? 206 views, but only 23 members have added them self?

You don't have to put your name out there fellas, you can leave it blank if you want, just throw the marker out there at least so we can get a more detailed picture here :)
I cannot seem to enter a new location.....

·
Super Moderator
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
01-7700, what did you do now?? Fix it! :p
Haha, no I didn't touch it. If anyone is having trouble you can just tell us where you want the marker by city, state, province, country, etc. and someone else can add it for you. Also if you want your id added or not. Thanks :)

·
Super Moderator
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

I like to look at the map a few times a day so some of those refreshes are mine :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts