Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm in the market for an affordable cruiser to learn on so obviously the rebel is a serious consideration.
But I'm 6'2. Skinny, but still 6'2.
The guy at the dealership said my legs would be an issue with how high they would sit. I personally didn't find much of an issue with it.

Any tallies have one long term that can drop their opinion on the ride quality?

·
Registered
2017 Rebel 500
17 Posts
For what it's worth I'm 6 foot even, and I love the bike. If, as you say, you are learning to ride on this bike, I believe you should be fine. If you're looking for something a bit taller, then you could try the CB500x.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I'm just little smaller (184cm) and am happy owner for three years and a tad more than 32000kms- it is manageable...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hello, I'm in the market for an affordable cruiser to learn on so obviously the rebel is a serious consideration.
The guy at the dealership said my legs would be an issue with how high they would sit. I personally didn't find much of an issue with it.

it's very manageable; i'm 6'3" and don't have any issues. granted I replaced the stock seat in a hurry because it was very uncomfortable and couldn't ride an hour without my butt hurting. since then i've added more foam for comfort-but the added bonus is I also sit slightly higher so that helps slightly with knee bend angle.

·
Registered
35 Posts

I'm 6-1 and find the bike fine for short rides. But I'm looking (with the help of this forum) to find a higher replacement seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts