Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
this is homade
i used a plate and some angel made from alluminum , bought in the hardware store and i dont kow in german it namend " power knete"its a two Komponent plastic to mold somthing

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
this is homade
i used a plate and some angel made from alluminum , bought in the hardware store and i dont kow in german it namend " power knete"its a two Komponent plastic to mold somthing
Aah, nice, yeah I think I know what you're on about.
Any chance you could take some pictures of the mount?

·
Registered
18 Posts
after and before
change color
modify seat
sissy bar
rear light
turn light
some leather application

greetings from germany
Nice setup! Might I ask where you got the bar-under mirrors? And did you have to drill into the handles to get them installed? Lastly, Might you happen to have a front/side photo to show what they look like? Sorry to be a bother, I really would like to replace my stock mirrors :)

·
Registered
306 Posts
It has crossed my mind actually. But I've also been tempted to cut off the exsess piece, since I'm never gonna go back to the stock mirrors again. Want to do that on both sides, make it look more "clean" sort to speak.
What about a black anodised cap nut?

Cut off a length of threaded rod to go into the hole and top off with the cap nut.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
What about a black anodised cap nut?

Cut off a length of threaded rod to go into the hole and top off with the cap nut.
No, I just really don't like the look on it as it is now. The piece that sticks up on the left side irritates me, it just looks out of place... Want it gone.
Same with the little bulge out on the right side too, not so bad thou since it's kinda small, but still don't like it..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thanks! He said the wiring was the easy part. Fitting it with a custom bracket was the only thing that took time--then fixing the plate to sit above the exhaust. All in a day's work though, if you have the tools about!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nice setup! Might I ask where you got the bar-under mirrors? And did you have to drill into the handles to get them installed? Lastly, Might you happen to have a front/side photo to show what they look like? Sorry to be a bother, I really would like to replace my stock mirrors :)
Sorry i am late the mirrors from "Magazi"

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

21 - 37 of 37 Posts