Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This 2019 Honda Rebel 500 ABS is my 3rd bike! I grew up with a cafe racer, 1974 Honda cb200, and then I bought a cruiser, Suzuki gz250 and road it till I was confident enough to get something with more power! That's when the want for the Rebel started.

Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing some updates I'd like to do at some point! Thanks!

(I'm a yogi so that's why I am in yoga clothes in the photo! 馃槀)

motorYogiAZ

My Rebel

My cb200 and my Suzuki gz250

Registered
This 2019 Honda Rebel 500 ABS is my 3rd bike! I grew up with a cafe racer, 1974 Honda cb200, and then I bought a cruiser, Suzuki gz250 and road it till I was confident enough to get something with more power! That's when the want for the Rebel started.
Welcome Yogi ! hope you enjoy the bike as much as the rest of us do. I lived in the desert for a while, and hope to move back there later this year!
can't beat the year round riding :)

Registered
Hello Yogi and fraternal greetings from the U.K.

I hope you enjoy your bike. It鈥檚 nice.

Many moons ago I rode a bike from San Diego through to Sacramento and stopped over in Phoenix and Flagstaff. The difference in temperature was mind boggling! Lovely people.

I do envy all your long roads - some go on forever.

Take Care and have a pleasant day.

:)

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! It's very hot over here in AZ so riding has come to a halt. If I get up early, I can get a ride in but I teach my yoga classes in the mornings. Hoping to ride up north to Jerome just before July 4th! Very excited!

Happy riding!

motorYogiAZ

Registered
Thanks guys! It's very hot over here in AZ so riding has come to a halt. If I get up early, I can get a ride in but I teach my yoga classes in the mornings. Hoping to ride up north to Jerome just before July 4th! Very excited!

Happy riding!

motorYogiAZ
to a Halt? come on , when i lived out there, i rode every day, 115F or not LOL just wear sunblock and take water with you, or stop frequently :cool:

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
to a Halt? come on , when i lived out there, i rode every day, 115F or not LOL just wear sunblock and take water with you, or stop frequently :cool:
Haha I ride with full gear! Jeans and a mesh jacket. Definitely don鈥檛 want road rash 馃槀馃槀

Registered
Hi Yogi,

I鈥檓 a new member, as of today a Rebel 500 owner, and am in AZ. I also raised a Golden Retriever named Yogi!
That's funny. My little terrier mix dog is named Yogi after the Maharishi Mahsesh Yogi aka The Fool On The Hill.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts