Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been browsing the forum for a while. I have my Rebel 500 from mid July, did 1300km on it.

Here's a video with the bike

What I've added to it is all standard stuff from ebay and I've added it for looks:

- changed the brick and the back signals. Will change front signals too after i receive clamps, i have matching ones like the ones in the back;
- mussari exhaust;
- tank grips;
- screen protector;
- dart fly screen;
- headlight cover;

- gear indicator;

I need to change my front signals and add some fork boots. I'm waiting for some clamps to flip my mirrors and add a helmet lock on the handlebar. Currently I use a cord.

I removed the back seat and added 2 black plastic adhesive things for furniture. I can't believe they stick. I paid like 1 dollar for an A4 page full of them.

I removed the left passenger support all together and on the right just that small peg. Sometimes I remove the right support also together with the exhaust and I replace it with a radiant cycles small exhaust which doesn't need to be attached on the side.

Thanks for the help on the bring and other things I asked. Drive safe!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I couldnt help it today and got the denali sound bomb.

My clamps to flip the mirrors arrived. Wrong size, i bought 7/8 and should have gotten 25mm. Ordered new ones.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got it from Ebay from Thailand, like 50 bucks. You find them if you search ebay, something like revashop.. I see that now many from the US just got them and resell with 100.

Works fine, but needs initial set up.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes, it plugs straight in the socket.

To show the gears you have to set it up, either driving or on a stand you have to go through each gear up like for 10-20 seconds.

If you drive it you need a longer clear road to increase speed and go up to 6th.

They usually come with a paper explaining this process. Mine did.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts