Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'm Angelique from the Netherlands. I'm driving my Rebel since April 2017 and I really love the bike. I use it almost every day to my work and back. Since today my bike is in the garage for the winter, unfortunately.

I'm really into customizing the bike. I changed the exhaust pipe to a double one. I changed the saddle to a more old school one and I added a vintage cover over the front lamp. I want to change the back flashers to small ones and also the backlight.
But that's something for the spring :)

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hello Angelique and welcome.

All the modifications seem very neat, congratulations!

I see that you added also fork boots. Did you unmount the fork?

I'm found of the idea of the front grill but I'm looking desesparately for the H2C item.

Moreover, I don't know if it is intentional but if you take off the passenger seat, you can also take off the passengers foot pegs for an even more bobber look.

Btw, the grey Rebels are the prettiest and the fastest, but I know, you knew it....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! And yes you have to unmount the fork :( But it really gives a more bad ass look
My grill on the lamp is from zeedparts. Very easy to attached. And you dont have to remove your original lamp :)

YES I really want to remove the passenger seat. I thought it was attached to the exhaust for a reason but if I can take it off without any problem I will!

And ofcourse the grey Rebels are the BEST ;)

·
Registered
217 Posts
On the right side, yes, you just unscrew a 17 nut inside (quite long but not difficult).

On the left side, you can unmount the whole thing : tubes and peg.

Be careful, with the two left side bolts, I lost them when riding because I did not tighten them enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts