Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, friends !
Just to say hello from Versailles in France. I think I'm among the first guys who bought the bike in France in May. It was impossible to find any valuable information at the beginning. I'm happy to meet rebel-minded-bikers here. I was searching for saddlebags when I bumped into this good forum. I stay here !
See ya soon.
GThib

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
GT hib

Welcome to The Forum.

Ride Safe & Keep The Shiny Side Up.....

Hepco & Becker have really nice system and saddle bags, they are little pricey like most German suppliers.

Kenny G

·
Registered
338 Posts
Welcome to forum n enjoy your ride

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys !

Thanks Kenny. Hepco & Becker saddlebags are interesting stuff and apparently high quality. I've read a lot of things about them in recent days. I've posted a request asking them to provide me with Buffalo and Liberty saddlebags picture on a Rebel. I'll keep you informed in the "saddlebag" subject.

Best.
G Thib

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi, friends !
Just to say hello from Versailles in France. I think I'm among the first guys who bought the bike in France in May. It was impossible to find any valuable information at the beginning. I'm happy to meet rebel-minded-bikers here. I was searching for saddlebags when I bumped into this good forum. I stay here !
See ya soon.
GThib
You're kidding? I signed the reservation in Nice, in April :wink2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts