Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
installed this today -ordered from Moto Machines in Virginia over the weekend. shipped in 1 business day Woo!
I picked the top case since it matched the side orbit bags I already had. only plan on using it on long trips-which I plan on doing when i'm on vacation next month. otherwise i can take the bag off, and just leave the rack in place.
haven't test ridden yet. will report back in a few days, see if i notice any handling difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi!

Looks like a solid option. Could you pls take a picture of the whole bike with all the cases on? I'm interested to see how it looks like. Also with only top case if that is not too much of a trouble. I never considered these cases for this bike style... I am supposed to pick up mu rebel 500 next Tuesday, and I'm already thinking of storage space :D

Cheers!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
update-did 200 miles today, no noticeable difference in the ride/handling. i won't know if the mpg has changed any til the next fillup.
However I did notice I could only see out of half the mirrors with them flipped down, since the other half all i could see was luggage. So i put them back in the original position. much better. within 5 minutes i was amazed how much you can actually see from the stock position. i'm glad i needed to move them honestly.

extra pic for Kola. i can take more later, this one was dark in the garage the nite of the install.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you very much! Actually it looks really good! Why in the **** I assumed that this kind of bike can use only saddlebags ??*♂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts