Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Yeah sounds like a fuse.
Double check the wires with the link Jim gave you.
Also, you can check the function for the new lights on the battery, if they didn't come with instructions for which wires are for what.

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
Fujirio
Take the advice of Jim and stop what your doing.
Yes research this forum & google for info.

I did all my dismantling, wiring a year ago and there wasn’t much info or guidance as there is now, so I took pictures along the way and studied the bike & it’s fixings/wires, nuts & bolts for a long while before I got that wrench out.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fujirio
Take the advice of Jim and stop what your doing.
Yes research this forum & google for info.

I did all my dismantling, wiring a year ago and there wasn’t much info or guidance as there is now, so I took pictures along the way and studied the bike & it’s fixings/wires, nuts & bolts for a long while before I got that wrench out.

Thanks I got it figured out. It’s now working but where do most people install the side blinkers in the back? Do they drill a hole in the fender?

·
Super Moderator
959 Posts
Thanks I got it figured out. It’s now working but where do most people install the side blinkers in the back? Do they drill a hole in the fender?
You can use the existing bolt holes holes on the fenders support brackets or mount them on the shock as I have done with small curved brackets.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Now I'm curious. If you just cut the brake wire mine are not the colors at the rest brake light. Do you remember the colors you used from the brake light for riding and brake?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now I'm curious. If you just cut the brake wire mine are not the colors at the rest brake light. Do you remember the colors you used from the brake light for riding and brake?

Sent from my RCT6303W87DK using Tapatalk
I cut the wires before they entered the brick if that helps. I also used this post.

Here

1 - 20 of 22 Posts