Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just want to say hello! I'm pretty new to forums so I'll be surprised if any of you can actually read this. :smile2: So I picked up my Honda Rebel 500 just before the new year after owning a GSXR600 for about 8 years. Absolutely love it. I've got some pictures of some of the bits and bobs that I'm doing but it's definitely a work in progress. I'm from the UK and finding stuff is proving quite difficult but trying to give it a good go. I was a vehicle tech for about 10 years so I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. :smile2: Hoping to learn a bit from everyone and hopefully pass on some info as and when I find it.

Cheers

Dan

Attachments

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome Dan!

Great job on the brick replacement assembly, although you probably won't get much interest here :wink2:

Seriously, you could go into business by selling these to mod keen Rebel owners. The workmanship is first class and it's exactly what many of us are yearning after to replace the awful rear light group.

Big thumbs up from me!

·
Registered
138 Posts
^^^^ I was going to say the same thing haha. No one makes a full assembly to get rid of the brick, you could be the first!

Welcome aboard! That's quite the bike change.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts