Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here

owned my first and the second motorcycle at the same time. One is Rebel 500. (The other one is sports bike) . Had great fun with it. 馃コ馃コ馃コ

Just wondering any idea of saddle bags and seats.馃槉 thank you.

Tire Wheel Water Sky Fuel tank

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Bicycle handlebar

Tire Wheel Plant Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What size saddlebags do you want? I think the stock ones from Honda are to small, well at least for two riders. I ride two up so I used the Big Buffalo leather bags from Hepco and becker. Also do you want leather bags, plastic, soft or hard?
Smaller size. Basically for weekends cruising around. I will go check your post and get idea big buffalo leather bags looks like. Thank you again馃槉

Registered
I have a thread here with some pictures now, bag pictures yet to come.

Registered
2020 Honda Rebel 500 ABS in blue
The bags are Shad23 liter Hardcases. You need to get the passenger seat w/footpeg kit for the bracket attachment. The cases are both removable and lockable. I installed them myself in an afternoon with only minimal cursing at the Honda fender bolts.

The stickers are from various places I took my bike. The 500 is great for aimless weekend rides in the mountains.

Registered
Here are my bags, very easy to remove, locked to the bike and a lock to get inside the bag. Hepco and Becker also make smaller bags, these are the largest bags they make. My wife and I use them for long distance tours. I need to buy some every day bags for when I am not on tour.

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive tire
Grille Hood Automotive exterior Trunk Gas
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
馃槉got it. Weekender setup. So classy.

Here are my bags, very easy to remove, locked to the bike and a lock to get inside the bag. Hepco and Becker also make smaller bags, these are the largest bags they make. My wife and I use them for long distance tours. I need to buy some every day bags for when I am not on tour.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts