Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my 500 a month ago and have been having a blast! It's been a great upgrade for me from the 250. And for a 5'3 gal it's the perfect seat height. Sadly I had to attach a rack and trunk (A Givi that I take on and off) so I can run certain errands. I love the bobber look but alas...

I have a RAM mount, a replacement seat on the way (the stock is painful after 45 mins on the freeway), a handy little registration and manual license plate locked holder, and am soon going to upgrade the headlight to LED (ordered ) and switch out the mirrors (still contemplating). Happy riding everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Thanks! This guy: https://www.ebay.com/itm/282639608235

I'm flying blind here and it won't arrive for weeks but at this point anything will be an improvement on the stock seat.
Fisco,

I think you found a good product.

The key here is that it looks like the seat pan is similar to the Honda OEM seat, not a flimsy piece of .060 hand laid fiberglass. I am anxious to see how you like the new saddle.

Good Luck!

Kenny G

·
Registered
73 Posts
your bike looks sickkk, especially with that sweet yellow! makes me wish i had went that color, enjoy!

edit: and that seat is gonna look killer on there, looks like its using the stock seat pan like KennyG mentioned above, should fit easily :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It arrived last night! Way faster than the email originally said. Going to install it tonight if I have time but most likely tomorrow morning. I'll post a pic! I sat on it in the kitchen hahaha. It's already more comfortable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts