Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife is wanting to learn to ride, and we looked for a 250 Rebel but after a lot of trash that we looked at I didn't feel safe putting her on a mystery machine. So we decided we would look at the new 300 & 500 Rebel's. I knew a guy with one for sale with 96 miles. a 2017 Rebel 500, I got the 500 because I didn't want her to get board of it as fast as I did when I rode a 300 on a test ride. Came with the lights that she likes, and the TBR exhaust that she wanted to get anyway when we almost bought a brand new one (glad we didn't). Ill be doing the wrenching, she will do the riding.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I think she will love it, we ordered some personal and bike protection for her, just waiting I know she’s excited.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome from Northern York county PA. I went with the 500 for the same reason as you. And I also wanted to have enough cc's to confidently know that it could handle me and my wife when the day comes that I decide I am ready for a passenger.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Rebel cmx500A
49 Posts
Welcome to you and your good lady wife hope you both get a lot of fun out of the rebel.
Stay safe, both of you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts