Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys been in the market for a small bike for some past few months, I was gonna get the grom for camping and around the neighborhood and quick trips into town. I live in the suburbs of Chicago so speed limit is around 35/45/55 mainly. after going to the dealer and looking at groms with my wife we both liked the rebel instead it fit me better. I'm 6'1 190lbs, and rebel has option for extra seat if she ever did want to ride with me. This isn't my first bike, when I was in my twenties I owned a Yamaha FZR600 for afew years dumped it and sold it. Now I'm looking to get back into riding but more of a cruiser style and love the styling of the new rebels.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Jeep,

Welcome to The Forum......

The Rebel is a good choice.......

Ride Safe & Keep The Shiny Side Up....

Kenny G

·
Registered
107 Posts
If you haven't bought the Rebel yet I'd see if they'd let you take it for a test drive. Many people around the 6 ft tall range complained about how cramped it felt when driving. Just something to think about. Otherwise, welcome! It's a great bike to cruise around on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi. jeep.
Welcome to the forum even though I'm also a newbie as well.
As holypotatoes says Rebel is small, so you need to bend your knee uncomfortably.
I'm 5.57 ft but even so, I sometimes feel cramped.
I recommend that you buy the forward control kit once you actually buy.
Anyway let's enjoy here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts