Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my Rebel 500 after a great test ride in the cool October sun. Am a new biker at 60 something years old. Had a Honda Wave 110 which was great fun but not fast enough. Then a 2008 Kawasaki 900 Vulcan. Loved the look but found it difficult for to ride. Then finally a Honda NC750 integra with DCT. Thought this was the one. However, too top heavy, low speed manouverability tricky and my short legs just touched the ground. So about to give up biking then tried the Rebel. What a revelation. So easy to ride, smooth engine and gearbox. Very flickable and my short legs firmly planted on the ground. P/ex the integra and waiting for my black rebel to be collected at the end of this week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just ordered my Rebel 500 after a great test ride in the cool October sun. Am a new biker at 60 something years old. Had a Honda Wave 110 which was great fun but not fast enough. Then a 2008 Kawasaki 900 Vulcan. Loved the look but found it difficult for to ride. Then finally a Honda NC750 integra with DCT. Thought this was the one. However, too top heavy, low speed manouverability tricky and my short legs just touched the ground. So about to give up biking then tried the Rebel. What a revelation. So easy to ride, smooth engine and gearbox. Very flickable and my short legs firmly planted on the ground. P/ex the integra and waiting for my black rebel to be collected at the end of this week.
NICE Hope you enjoy this bike as much as I do I just love it so comfy and fun to ride Enjoy and Welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts