Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just to introduce myself a bit. Finally bought my Rebel (it is 2018 ABS 500 model, matt grey). Picked up the bike yesterday and I'm loving it!

rebel2.jpg

rebel1.jpg

Cheers and ride safe!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@Twizzian: thank you very much! I liked the best the grey one ;-)
@Christian: yes I know Eimsbüttel, I am in altona (close to holstenstrasse sbahn station). I’ve bought mine from Petrick Honda. And where did you buy yours?
@Kenny G: thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Kola,
yes I know S-Bahn Holstenstrasse. I live near Karstadt Osterstrasse.
I am one of the lucky ones with a garage for my bike and my car in this district
Often I go for shopping to mercado or other shops near the Altona railwaystation.
Petrick MC is my dealer too - I think they are OK.

Soon the 1000 km inspection is due for my cmx, let's see how they work it out..........

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome, almost neighbors :) mine 1000 km service is next year, but they should do a good job. I see in your signature that you are translating via g. and I am interested to know how good is your english? I can understand decent amount of German, can speak a little bit :) I also have garage and that is super good! If I didn’t have one, I think that I would not buy bike at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Kola,
I learned english at school in the seventies, after school I worked several times on small merchantships sailing the european coasts. After these times there are no more times with english expierences.

:) learning the web = learning english = doing by g......... :)

Going for a "selter" or a beer in eimsbüttel?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts