Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hii,

I finally can post here to introduce myself :) although I already used the forum to get some of the expertise that exists here before I got my bik.

Last Monday I got my 2018 Rebel 500 ABS and I love it. I've been riding to work every day since and I think I made a good choice (I will look into the appropriate forum to ask more questions, but overall I love it)

I'm a new rider, I did go to riding school and I passed the test, and I live in Boston, MA

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hii,

I finally can post here to introduce myself :) although I already used the forum to get some of the expertise that exists here before I got my bik.

Last Monday I got my 2018 Rebel 500 ABS and I love it. I've been riding to work every day since and I think I made a good choice (I will look into the appropriate forum to ask more questions, but overall I love it)

I'm a new rider, I did go to riding school and I passed the test, and I live in Boston, MA
Welcome to the forum. I'm from Boston, too; now transplanted to Virginia. Wish we could ride together. I miss hearing my old accent! :smile2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts