Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Rebellions, Leicestershire UK here. :laugh:

I’ve had my 500 for just under a month now and it’s due the first service already!

This is one of many bikes I’ve had over the years but it's my first ever brand new one…

I was attracted by the low seat height and the competitive price but would never have believed that I’d buy a Honda, let alone a new one! The Youtube review and vlog by Fortnine sold it to me (well worth checking out if you’ve not done already).
Anyways… ride safe.:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi Rebellions, Leicestershire UK here. :laugh:

I’ve had my 500 for just under a month now and it’s due the first service already!

This is one of many bikes I’ve had over the years but it's my first ever brand new one…

I was attracted by the low seat height and the competitive price but would never have believed that I’d buy a Honda, let alone a new one! The Youtube review and vlog by Fortnine sold it to me (well worth checking out if you’ve not done already).
Anyways… ride safe.:D
Greetings from London :)

I have also watched all available reviews on tube, funny that you mention Ryan from FN, I think he was actually quite critical with the new Rebel...
I loved Lemmy`s (Revzilla) comparism to the old Rebel and CagerOnTW`s review the most ;)

Happy roads ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts