Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to change to a 7" headlight the only issue is I cant find one big enough housing for all the wires to go in the housing too. Was wondering if anyone knew another motorcycle that had a 7" light already and maybe I can get a OEM one. If you know one that has a lot of junk in the trunk for the wires lemme know

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then you're not looking hard enough.
I mean all I see is someone did a 5.7in headlight. I already have one of those on my bike already but I like the look of the 7in led but can't find any housings that would work correctly.
Also if you see something I don't why not just post that instead of being an asshat.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
I mean all I see is someone did a 5.7in headlight. I already have one of those on my bike already but I like the look of the 7in led but can't find any housings that would work correctly.
Also if you see something I don't why not just post that instead of being an asshat.
Easy on the language now, ok?
I'm sorry to hear that there wasn't any valuable info for you in that thread. I skimmed through it and thought you might find some info there of use.
I'm not a librarian here who will point your nose to exactly what you're looking for, but to give you a nudge in the general direction. I didn't even have to do that, so be grateful instead.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Easy on the language now, ok?
I'm sorry to hear that there wasn't any valuable info for you in that thread. I skimmed through it and thought you might find some info there of use.
I'm not a librarian here who will point your nose to exactly what you're looking for, but to give you a nudge in the general direction. I didn't even have to do that, so be grateful instead.
Well when I said there was nothing there and you remarked I didn't look hard enough I just figured you were being smart aleck. my bad

I was able to find something with google images though and traced it down.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Well when I said there was nothing there and you remarked I didn't look hard enough I just figured you were being smart aleck. my bad

I was able to find something with google images though and traced it down.
I honestly thought you would find some relevant info there, as I remember someone else talking about a 7" housing, and I thought I remembered it being shorty that had that thread. So I figured you perhaps only had read the first post and didn't find it contained what you needed, and thus, etc, etc. So I apologize.
I might have it confused with another thread, or I might be totally mistaken and mixing it up with something else. I've been member here just about from the very start, so it's a liiiittle hard to keep track of all the threads and info that comes through.

Glad you're making progress at least :smile2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts