Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of the early reviews stated the bike had an led headlight. After seeing pictures and videos it appears the headlight is a dim yellow bulb. Does anyone who got their bike yet know if the bulb is led and what size bulb it is? Like to replace it with an led bulb with white color temp as opposed to the yellow.

·
Registered
221 Posts
A lot of the early reviews stated the bike had an led headlight. After seeing pictures and videos it appears the headlight is a dim yellow bulb. Does anyone who got their bike yet know if the bulb is led and what size bulb it is? Like to replace it with an led bulb with white color temp as opposed to the yellow.
I think I saw one review that said something about LED taillight? but recall seeing more detail that it was not an LED headlight. Would like to know that type of lamp it is though so I can order an LED replacement.

·
Registered
40 Posts
As far as I can tell it's a standard H4 bulb, it says H4 on the headlight glass, bulb looks as a standard H4 in the instruction manual, and is specified as "12V 60/55W".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts