Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sooooooo i really want to get my seat reupholstered by this lady in town, although she said I'd have to leave my seat for a whole month!!!! :///// so i'm trying to buy a spare stock seat so i can ride while its being worked on.

i found this website https://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/hon/58e2bc2987a866054c370c34/seat

and was wondering if anyone can confirm that the (lol) "seat assy. single" or #3 is the only thing ill need to order? seems like the right price at 41$ when everything else is 1-3$

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
sooooooo i really want to get my seat reupholstered by this lady in town, although she said I'd have to leave my seat for a whole month!!!! :///// so i'm trying to buy a spare stock seat so i can ride while its being worked on.

i found this website https://www.hondapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/hon/58e2bc2987a866054c370c34/seat

and was wondering if anyone can confirm that the (lol) "seat assy. single" or #3 is the only thing ill need to order? seems like the right price at 41$ when everything else is 1-3$
Brian,

You want number 3 Seat Assembly.

Kenny

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a Rebel 300 and Im interested in adding a passenger seat, is there any way I can just order the passenger pegs/ mounting kit and not the actual seat as I plan on putting on the motozza dual seat?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a Rebel 300 and Im interested in adding a passenger seat, is there any way I can just order the passenger pegs/ mounting kit and not the actual seat as I plan on putting on the motozza dual seat?
looking on ebay and whatnot i can only find the whole kits for $124, there is one with just the footpegs but for some reason it's $189 (idiot thinks we're dumb!) you could def just buy the whole kit and i guarantee someone on this site would buy just the seat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts