1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 CMX500
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Supplier Herbert and Ellison Stockbridge UK
Cost £180
Just had the above remake my stock seat from the base up.
The standard seat is horrible. I want to ride the old girl, not just pose
anything more than 30 mins was ball crushingly not an option. I asked these guys to make an old school saddle circa 1970s.
Its perfect. No pain at at all in ass after two hours and no crushed nuts. It’s heaven
I asked for it to be raised somewhat as hips were struggling also.
The bike is now a little more sit up and beg.
Can wholly recommend, she’s an absolute pleasure now. The guys at the shop were not convinced by my request for big and thick and were not to sure of the looks. However I love it.
Pics to follow
17487322-C726-4129-B679-09994A2741E9.jpeg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Supplier Herbert and Ellison Stockbridge UK
Cost £180
Just had the above remake my stock seat from the base up.
The standard seat is horrible. I want to ride the old girl, not just pose
anything more than 30 mins was ball crushingly not an option. I asked these guys to make an old school saddle circa 1970s.
Its perfect. No pain at at all in ass after two hours and no crushed nuts. It’s heaven
I asked for it to be raised somewhat as hips were struggling also.
The bike is now a little more sit up and beg.
Can wholly recommend, she’s an absolute pleasure now. The guys at the shop were not convinced by my request for big and thick and were not to sure of the looks. However I love it.
Pics to follow
My bike came with 2 sets of seats.. I’ve kept the Original ones and had the other seat made more like a saddle seat too. Looks a little big I guess but gee it’s soft on the arse.. Didn’t have the balls to crush like ur self lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts