Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner

Greetings from Phoenix, AZ

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Geck 
#1 ·
Hi all,

Just picked up a 2018 Rebel 300 ABS as my first bike in 30 years (had a CB125 back in the 80's when I was a teen)... could possibly be a mid-life crisis buy! Took a riding class and found a nice "used" model with a whopping 750 miles. The overly cautious type I am, already ordered crash guards, enough armored riding gear to make me look like a knight or a traffic cone depending on the time of day, and a bump on my life insurance policy. I may want something bigger in a year or two but I like taking baby steps. For now, it's been a fun few days edging further out from the 'hood to pick up a few groceries. Next add-ons will be a small luggage rack and I'm eyeing Viking Saddlebags.

See less See more
#7 ·
Hi Geck!

I’m a new rider (Go Rebel) as of last summer. I live in Midtown, Phoenix, and I’d love to find a riding / parking lot / sort of person to practice with.

I have a route I like that takes me up to Cave Creek, for example. And I’m always looking for a good parking lot recommendation.

I’m not very agile with forum mechanics. I do check the forum regularly for its collected insights and wisdom. If there’s a way to convey a message, I hope you’ll say hey. Maybe we could meet up at a Starbucks or Dutch Bros.

Last week in traffic, Camelback and 32nd, I had my first actual sighting of another Rebel on the street—

For the cause—

Stamper

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.