Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks.

Just collected my Honda Rebel CMX500A 2020 model from Rochdale Honda. I'm grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat. Despite the bad weather forecast it didn't rain going or returning home. That would have spoiled the look of the gloss black tank!

It was a wonderful ride home and the difference in riding the Honda compared to a Moto Guzzi - ex bike - is astonishing. The Rebel 500 is one of those bikes that you feel you are sat in it as opposed to sat on it - if you get the drift. It is the perfect tonic to lift up one's spirits given the current situation apropos the dreaded virus.

Kevin and Stuart at Rochdale Honda are one of the very best dealers around. Nothing is ever too much trouble for them and everybody is always treated to a nice cup of tea whether you are spending nothing or thousands of pounds. A pity all dealers can't be the same.

Finally, I have spent a great deal of time reading the forums before I bought my bike. A big thanks to all the contributors. I have learned a lot and have acquired some knowledge. Thanks also to the person(s) who set up the forum.

look forward to making some posts and of course reading your contributions.

Take Care. Be Kind And Ride Safely.

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts