Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got mine today! I was able to go for a long ride! It's an awesome motorcycle, with a great riding position, a lot of stability and more power than any sane man needs! Just one thing that surprised me, is the roar/vibration sound, when using engine braking. That weird sound worried me so much that I went back to the dealer, and was told not too worry as it's normal...

·
Registered
'21 Rebel 1100, '15 CTX 700
27 Posts
So I guess there are some passenger seats & pegs in existence, Honda just won't give them to the US dealers. Mine seems to be on extended backorder.

·
Registered
119 Posts
So I guess there are some passenger seats & pegs in existence, Honda just won't give them to the US dealers. Mine seems to be on extended backorder.
I’m guessing it’s a combination of using what stock they have in the markets where the seat comes standard on the bike, and supply chain disruptions everywhere else.

·
Registered
2021 Honda Rebel 1100 DCT and 2012 Yamaha FZ8
12 Posts
I noticed that sound yesterday. Was really loud at one point, near the beginning of my ride home from work, then went away. Every bike has its quirks lol... that's what a warranty is for.

Hope you like yours! Congrats!

·
Registered
2021 Rebel 500
132 Posts
I ordered mine with the passenger seat and the pegs. I have seen the kits on either Amazon, or eBay. I forget where.

·
Registered
'21 Rebel 1100, '15 CTX 700
27 Posts
I ordered mine with the passenger seat and the pegs. I have seen the kits on either Amazon, or eBay. I forget where.
Please, please, please check your browser history & see where you found it. Inquiring minds want to know. TIA

·
Registered
2021 Rebel 500
132 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts