Honda Rebel 300, 500, & 1100 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CMX500A
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got fork boots and covers installed at a local dealer. Really love the more blacked out look. I also ordered the Corbin Gunfighter seat with blue threading. I can’t wait to get them on the bike!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was thinking about getting them for mine as well, I'm just not sure how I feel about the look. Just me personally, but I feel like photos of Rebels with them on look a little...moped-ish. Do they look better in person? That's what really matters. If so, I may still look into it. Love that blue tank, btw. :)

·
Registered
2020 CMX500A
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about getting them for mine as well, I'm just not sure how I feel about the look. Just me personally, but I feel like photos of Rebels with them on look a little...moped-ish. Do they look better in person? That's what really matters. If so, I may still look into it. Love that blue tank, btw. :)
I think they look great, in pics and in person. I guess it’s all up to personal preference. I suppose they protect your forks from scratches and such also but I mostly got them for the look.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts