Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Well you clearly don't know the price difference between these from ôhlins and other brands.. Hence my comment. Do some research on the matter at least if you're interested in changing them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually i do , they're about 330 us but not to digress to much , I'm looking for info on performance and if anyone has actual experience with them. Thanks
Well you clearly don't know the price difference between these from ôhlins and other brands.. Hence my comment. Do some research on the matter at least if you're interested in changing them.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Ease up man.

·
Banned
247 Posts
Waste ? If it greatly improved handling of bike ( which i don't know and why I'm asking ) i don't think of it as a waste IMO . Think about all the money people spend on aesthetic mods , which is fine too .
I've looked into Ohlins and other brands and the general consensus is that Gas based springs almost always underperform the normal spring springs, they leak and they really dont give overall lasting performance.

You can but them if you want to, but to be honest I think you'd be wasting money. There are better brands that offer a more proven design for half the price.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Waste ? If it greatly improved handling of bike ( which i don't know and why I'm asking ) i don't think of it as a waste IMO . Think about all the money people spend on aesthetic mods , which is fine too .
I've looked into Ohlins and other brands and the general consensus is that Gas based springs almost always underperform the normal spring springs, they leak and they really dont give overall lasting performance.

You can but them if you want to, but to be honest I think you'd be wasting money. There are better brands that offer a more proven design for half the price.
Thanks Tech . Any links to them ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts