Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Picked up a 2019 Rebel 500 recently just for fun and bombing around on, def a fun bike, starting to do some mods to it, added some X-Arc led blinkers from high tech speed, really cleaned up the front of the bike and they are extremely bright, heres a picture of stock vs how I setup the new ones.

Install Video

·
Registered
814 Posts
Two things.

1. The signals being on the inside will make them much less visable no matter how bright they are. They are now competing with the headlight not to mention others will have a much harder time telling which way you are actually turning. I mean they are legit 3 inches apart.
2. You installed them on the bottom of the fork. Did you check if they are past the distance the forks travel?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah forks don't even come close to touching them, they are close but oh well.. If I get pulled over maybe I will move them. Stock headlight is trash when these are blinking they are easily visible over the headlight. Well see when I replace to stock headlight bulb with an LED light.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What relay did you grab?
I got the custom LED ones, but currently they function fine without the added relay, I still currently have the stock signals on the rear, I will replace the relay when I change the rears so all signals are LED, that's usually when I see a problem with the blinker.

Honda Relay

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does your flasher indicator on the speedometer stay on? I recently swapped my front and rear signals. The Custom LED relay solved the hyper flash, but the indicator remains on constantly. Also when I'm signaling one side the opposite side pulses a bit.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does your flasher indicator on the speedometer stay on? I recently swapped my front and rear signals. The Custom LED relay solved the hyper flash, but the indicator remains on constantly. Also when I'm signaling one side the opposite side pulses a bit.
I have the Custom LED relay, I haven't noticed that but ill be honest I didnt pay attention to that, I will check and let you know! Do you have these same LED blinkers?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts