Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when I'm out and about on the Rebel 500...it's a welding cap that pulls down low and won't blow off in the wind and will keep my hair from becoming a tangled mess.

No I don't wear a helmet and I don't use seat belts in the car either and I've also played with the sharp pointed "Jarts" and drank water out of a garden hose.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Good for you not letting "the man" tell you what you can and can't do. You don't need no stinkin' seat belt. Curious though, what brand of flip flops do you recommend for high speed riding?

·
Registered
209 Posts
when I'm out and about on the Rebel 500...it's a welding cap that pulls down low and won't blow off in the wind and will keep my hair from becoming a tangled mess.

No I don't wear a helmet and I don't use seat belts in the car either and I've also played with the sharp pointed "Jarts" and drank water out of a garden hose.

It was better when we had the choice to wear a helmet or not

·
Registered
36 Posts
More power to you buddy. I personally choose to wear a helmet but I think it's just dandy if you choose not to, thank god I live in a state that doesn't have a helmet law. I like the welding cap, fits with the rebel theme and all.

·
Registered
361 Posts

Hair? I vaguely remember that stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts