Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flipped my mirrors this evening using some adapters from eBay. Had a nightmare after loosening the screw too far in the back of one of the mirrors and the bolt fell out and was rattling around in the mirror... took 45 min with a thin Allen key to fish it back into place. Really happy with the new look. Smoked turn signals next...

Top Tip: Unless you really enjoy frustrating puzzles, don’t unscrew that screw.

Attachments

·
Registered
939 Posts
those look like the clamps, but i don't get why they show 2 different measurements. or are those the options? if so, get the 25mm / 10mm ones, that will fit the Rebel handlebars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Flipped my mirrors this evening using some adapters from eBay. Had a nightmare after loosening the screw too far in the back of one of the mirrors and the bolt fell out and was rattling around in the mirror... took 45 min with a thin Allen key to fish it back into place. Really happy with the new look. Smoked turn signals next...

Top Tip: Unless you really enjoy frustrating puzzles, don’t unscrew that screw.
I made this mistake yesterday, time to go screw hunting with an Allen key. How did you end up resecuring it? Just using the key to hold it in place while tightening the screw?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts