Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After talking myself out of getting a motorcycle for the past 10 years I decided to take the plunge and buy my first bike.

After searching around I found a 2017 Rebel 500 for $3,000 on craigslist and took the plunge!

I love it. I feel like its the perfect starter bike. :)

I decided to join this forum to help out with beginner issues (like finding parts, changing headlights, etc.)

I look forward to chatting with you all.

·
Registered
708 Posts
After talking myself out of getting a motorcycle for the past 10 years I decided to take the plunge and buy my first bike.

After searching around I found a 2017 Rebel 500 for $3,000 on craigslist and took the plunge!

I decided to join this forum to help out with beginner issues (like finding parts, changing headlights, etc.)

Welcome. I’m shocked you even found a used Rebel but for three grand? You really scored.

·
Super Moderator
1,233 Posts

good deal !

·
Registered
178 Posts

Wow I am jealous. 3k for a 2017 rebel. Thats impressive. Have pics?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts