Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve been lurking around the site for almost a year now. Was all set to get the rebel 300 last year in October but my job started a new project and overtime has been keeping me very busy. Working 6 days a week doing 60-70 hours I’ve just had no time to myself then the winter hit and I decided to wait. Well this week a local dealer had a deal on the 2017 500 for $5000 so I called. They told me they just sold the last 2017 but they would do a 2018 for the same price. Woohoo! I’ll take it!! They had to ship one in cause they only had red and blue in the store. Put a deposit on it and I can finish up the deal this Saturday. Can’t wait man I’m like a kid at Christmas. Saturday can’t come quick enough. Of course I’ll be changing out the exhaust as soon as I decide on one. So many threads on here about slip ons I’ve read them all. Anyway looking forward to getting the bike and being part of the conversation here.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That’s a big win for the customer, good for you! Did they break down all the fees for you?
No I didn’t ask for a break down. I should add the price out the door was $6600 even. The guy did say that included tax, tags and destination fee but I didn’t ask for the cost. Heck the other place I went to wanted $6200 plus tax, tags and destination fee. When I heard the price to take it home I said where do I sign.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Congrats on your new ride, you got a pretty sweet deal! Welcome to the forum and feel free to ask any questions. There's a lot of good info here.

-CG

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It’s been heavy rain all day here with some flooded streets so I didnt pick up the bike today. Was hoping the afternoon would be better then this morning but these dark clouds are just hanging out today. So I’ll have to wait another day or so. They’re closed on sundays and I either take a day off or wait until next Saturday. I think I’ll just call in sick one day this week though the forecast has rain until Thursday. Guess I’ll just watch a million more exhaust videos and debate in my head which one to get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts