Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm brand new here and have been falling down the rabbit hole of mods/additions to my 500 I picked up in February.

Anyone have any experience with finding a decent fender rack? I'm off put by saddle bags and am looking for something simple
to strap a bag/etc. to. Thanks for any suggestions!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Hey guys, I'm brand new here and have been falling down the rabbit hole of mods/additions to my 500 I picked up in February.

Anyone have any experience with finding a decent fender rack? I'm off put by saddle bags and am looking for something simple
to strap a bag/etc. to. Thanks for any suggestions!
I have the MC Rack which works quite well, especially for hauling clothing that a rider sheds as the day warms up, for instance; today when I started out it was 50 degrees Fahrenheit by the time I returned home it was 80 degrees.

The Hepco & Becker Rack is really nice too, although a little pricey.

Kenny G

·
Banned
247 Posts
I have the MC Rack which works quite well, especially for hauling clothing that a rider sheds as the day warms up, for instance; today when I started out it was 50 degrees Fahrenheit by the time I returned home it was 80 degrees.

The Hepco & Becker Rack is really nice too, although a little pricey.

Kenny G
I can't tell you how pleased I am with my Scorpion Hat Trick II jacket. Keeps me comfortable at 30F (8F wind chill) with the Thermal and Waterproof liner in, and today it was almost 80F and I was still pretty comfortable, except at long lights with both liners in. Once it gets and stays above 60-65F I'll pull out the liners and toss them in my backpack and have excellent air passthrough with CE armor on shoulders, forearms, elbows, and a PE Pad for back armor (I'm going to upgrade to the CE back armor soon).

Can't recommend that jacket enough, best $122 spent yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts