Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Just bought my first motorcycle! And it's a Rebel 500 with ABS. I went "browsing" last Tuesday since I knew most dealers didn't have them yet, and this dealership happened to have one. So I pulled the trigger. It's being delivered to me next week (the longest wait and test of my patience) since it still needed to be prepped and on top of that I live in Manhattan and the dealer was far away, lots of highways in the way and I'm not too ready for that just yet.

Anyways, excited to share pictures with everyone later and talk about mods. Here's she is still in the crate!

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey fed, welcome! I'm kinda same boat as you, had to pick mine up from 2 hrs away. So, I borrowed a bike trailer from one of my buddies. You might consider that or a u haul to get your bike home.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey fed, welcome! I'm kinda same boat as you, had to pick mine up from 2 hrs away. So, I borrowed a bike trailer from one of my buddies. You might consider that or a u haul to get your bike home.

The dealer negotiated the delivery into the price, just wish it was faster haha!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sweet!! Congratulations and welcome to the forums. It would be great if you got to share the unboxing experience with them, especially as this is your first bike!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts