Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I'm sure you will leave a 5 star rating in the sellers profile!
On one side the devil is screaming to advice people to stay away and all such sorts of things.
While on the other side I get that certain things are beyond a sellers control and capabilities. They are not always at fault for everything.
But surely, at least in this case, if I had been provided with a correct tracking number to start with, then I'd bet that this situation would never had happen.

I've shopped two items from the same seller before, without any issues at all.
That's why I felt somewhat at ease to go for it and order this part, seeing as it's expensive. It is after all 250 dollars.

Hopefully this time around it'll arrive as expected.
But yeah, it ain't gonna be a 5 star rating, that's for sure.. Is it possible to rate delivery time on a minus scale? Guess I'll find out...

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
367 Posts
On one side the devil is screaming to advice people to stay away and all such sorts of things.
While on the other side I get that certain things are beyond a sellers control and capabilities. They are not always at fault for everything.
But surely, at least in this case, if I had been provided with a correct tracking number to start with, then I'd bet that this situation would never had happen.

I've shopped two items from the same seller before, without any issues at all.
That's why I felt somewhat at ease to go for it and order this part, seeing as it's expensive. It is after all 250 dollars.

Hopefully this time around it'll arrive as expected.
But yeah, it ain't gonna be a 5 star rating, that's for sure.. Is it possible to rate delivery time on a minus scale? Guess I'll find out...
Strange indeed, especially since they have come through for you in the past.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Okey, holy moly, I'm a bit shocked here!:surprise:
The new (second) order was made on the 19. And today is the 23.
And I checked the tracking just now "for fun" (wasn't expecting any change to it's status since the last I saw was that it had left Thailand, and it usually takes a while before it gets updated again)
And to my surprise, it's already been sorted through the main post office in the capital here, and was shipped from the capital just minutes ago!
So I might actually have the package by tomorrow! :grin2:
It's a pleasant surprise considering all the hassle this has been, but it's not quite weighting up for the mess that is has been.
But at least I won't have to wait another 3 weeks for it to arrive.
Why can't they do such shipping with all of the packages?! Bah..!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sounds way better than my order from hrpmotors.com, ordered June 12 and still nothing in the mail yet.

Also their customer service is subpar, still no answer to my last email from one week ago asking what the heck is going on with my order.

So far, not impressed at all with hrpmotors...I'm doubting there will be a second order.

And I checked the tracking just now "for fun" (wasn't expecting any change to it's status since the last I saw was that it had left Thailand, and it usually takes a while before it gets updated again)
And to my surprise, it's already been sorted through the main post office in the capital here, and was shipped from the capital just minutes ago!
It's a pleasant surprise considering all the hassle this has been, but it's not quite weighting up for the mess that is has been.

·
Super Moderator
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sounds way better than my order from hrpmotors.com, ordered June 12 and still nothing in the mail yet.

Also their customer service is subpar, still no answer to my last email from one week ago asking what the heck is going on with my order.

So far, not impressed at all with hrpmotors...I'm doubting there will be a second order.
Ouch, sounds like a pain..
Actually thought they were a bit more professional than that.
Hope you paid with PayPal?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yes paid by paypal, I guess it's time to start a claim.

·
Registered
265 Posts
HRP is slow. I placed an order on the 8th. 2nd email was answered and said it’s in the mail. It actually may be although I’m not home to sign for something that came today. Hope my wife can manage to pick it up for me.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts