Honda Rebel 300 & 500 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think I have seen this seat for a lot cheaper on zedparts.com, but its not there anymore.. I was thinking to get one but there are far too little information and 0 rewievs about it, so I am waiting on someone braver than me ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
@shortyg I have of those seats and I personally benefited from it a lot. They passing on their passenger portion is very comfy. I had an issue where my glutes didn't like the stock seat because of the frame bar behind the seat. It's a much cheaper option than a Corbin seat, but if you have the money, go with the cord Corbin.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am actually very interested in this seat, i love the look of it. But like mentioned earlier there are no reviews of it.

ChozoGod, would you be able to post pictures of what it looks like on your bike compared to the stock seat? Do a quick review of the padding? Thickness of seat/foam for both driver and passenger, how soft/hard it is, build quality, etc???

Would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I got one of this, but without a passenger seat. I think it's really good. The only thing I'm worrying about - it doesn't have rubber pads inside, so potentially may scratch paint.

I'll let you know how is it going. So far I like it a lot. It doesn't look cheap at all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will be ordering one , as well as headlight cowl and belly pan cowl . $480 us shipped for all 3 is very reasonable .... although its gonna take 2-3 weeks to get here . lol
Oh well , good things come to those who wait ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am actually very interested in this seat, i love the look of it. But like mentioned earlier there are no reviews of it.

ChozoGod, would you be able to post pictures of what it looks like on your bike compared to the stock seat? Do a quick review of the padding? Thickness of seat/foam for both driver and passenger, how soft/hard it is, build quality, etc???

Would be much appreciated!
I am on travel right now and can't take pictures. But I can tell you about seat: It is definitely not as soft as the stock seat. I had to get a different seat because my glutes would rest on the metal bar behind the seat and it would cause major pain after 30 minutes of riding. Originally, I was going to go for a Corbin until I saw the 450 dollar price tag. Went with the Motozaa one instead, and I kinda regret getting it. It looks really good on the bike, but it is not as comfortable as I would like it to have been. The passenger side on the other hand has a lot of padding. About 4 times as much as the rider portion. Build quality is decent. It is from overseas so you get what you pay for. There is also not small notches under the seat like the stock one where you can put your manual, registration, insurance and tools. To be completely honest, I would much rather have had paid the 450 dollars for the Corbin. But live and learn, I guess.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I bought this and I'm really happy with it

https://www.steadygarage.com/store/steady-garage-x-rogelios-tnr-hazel-brown-seat

I got it without the gel padding, and it's comfortable enough for riding a couple hours at a time. haven't ridden farther than that yet. They also will reimburse you a bit of the cost ($45???) if you send them your original seat after receiving the new one.

Some people have mentioned you can go to a seat upholstery shop and get your current seat fixed up with more padding (and a different look if desired) for a lot cheaper

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought this and I'm really happy with it

https://www.steadygarage.com/store/steady-garage-x-rogelios-tnr-hazel-brown-seat

I got it without the gel padding, and it's comfortable enough for riding a couple hours at a time. haven't ridden farther than that yet. They also will reimburse you a bit of the cost ($45???) if you send them your original seat after receiving the new one.

Some people have mentioned you can go to a seat upholstery shop and get your current seat fixed up with more padding (and a different look if desired) for a lot cheaper

That price on the stead garage one is obscene.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts